Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Checkout on Instagram Seller FAQs to Get You Started
- Facebook Marketplace Retailer FAQs to Get You Started
- How to Track Organic Traffic from Google Shopping in Google Analytics
- Your Quick Guide to the Updated Google Merchant Center Product Data Specs
- “The Nick Vujicic Podcast” Features CEO Shawn Lipman on Leadership During COVID-19