In the last few months, you’ve probably heard that Connexity (aka Shopzilla/Bizrate) acquiredPriceGrabber. This is huge news in the eCommerce advertising space as the CSE space is rapidly changing with some consolidation happening in the shopping engines.
With this purchase, PriceGrabber feeds are going to be “muted” as the Connexity network starts to power all ads on PriceGrabber. This also means you will need to transition your current PriceGrabber feeds over to Connexity, or risk losing a very profitable income source from PriceGrabber. Make sure you are familiar with the feed specifications of Connexity.
You may have received an email from Connexity detailing the change, so don’t wait and take action now to avoid having any downtime on Pricegrabber.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Connexity/PriceGrabber Account Team <merchantmigration@connexity.
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2015
Subject: Final Notice: PriceGrabber / Connexity Integration now complete
Dear Valued Partner,
As you know, recently Connexity, Inc. (formerly Shopzilla / Bizrate) acquired PriceGrabber and the platform integration is now complete.
- For the next few days you will continue to receive some traffic from your ‘old’ PriceGrabber feed, for which clicks will be charged under your PriceGrabber merchant agreement. This will trail off over the next week.
- You no longer need to submit a separate feed to PriceGrabber, they are no longer being updated.
- Immediately submit a current data feed to Connexity (if you have not already done so).
- You should remove the PriceGrabber ROI tracker.
- Fund your Connexity merchant account (if you have not already done so).
- Check your Connexity merchant account regularly! Over the coming days, your traffic volume should increase materially due to the merger of PriceGrabber with Connexity.
If you have any questions please follow up with your Account Manager or contact us at 877-224-2999.
Note: Merchants that have a positive balance in their PriceGrabber account will have their funds transferred, unless they have requested a refund. Accounting will transfer account balances within 2-3 weeks. If your account has not been paid in full, then please send your payment as normal in a timely fashion.
Connexity will continue to provide the same excellent level of service that you’ve come to expect from PriceGrabber. Our Account Management team will help you manage your campaigns to meet your revenue goals.
Connexity Merchant Services
Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Find out why over 30% of the top 1,000 Internet Retailers choose Feedonomics.