Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Google to Stop Using Accelerated Ad Delivery Option in September
- Important Update Regarding Enforcement of Unique Product Identifier (UPI)
- Feedonomics Selected in Top 100 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Feedonomics Hires Steve Dahan as Director of Business Development
- Announcing New Feedonomics Product: Creation Date Tracker