Feed Optimization With Feedonomics Achieves a 229% Revenue Increase for Shopping Channel Campaigns.
With over 9.4 Million SKUs, this merchant is a public company which sells custom art, shirts, phone cases, and other custom products. With such a large variety, this store is one of the top destinations for consumers of custom designed art and apparel.
With millions of products on Google Shopping, there was still tremendous opportunity for growth because 50% of the products were not displaying at all. Many had Google Shopping policy disapprovals due to out of date pricing and availability information. There were also massive problems expanding to other channels because the previous legacy feed system could only update the products once a month.
The Feedonomics Solution
With a holistic approach to product feed management, Feedonomics helped solve the numerous feed optimization problems, to help actual user queries match the millions of products this client has.
- Optimized the raw data feed by adding brand, color, size information, and product type to titles and descriptions
- Split feed into variants for apparel
- Created keyword groups to be used for text campaigns (from the product feed)
- Created categorized bid strategies
- Seamlessly automated process of hourly import, optimization, and export
- Expanded advertising to multiple channels
Increase in Clicks
Decrease in CPA
Increase in Conversions
Increase in Revenue
Find out why the world's most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.