Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Pinterest Bridges Online and In-Person Shopping Experiences
- The Retailers Advanced Guide to Success in Q4 2020
- How Feedonomics Empowers A/B Testing for Better Product Listings
- 9 Ways Sellers Should Prepare Before Listing Products on a Marketplace
- How to Resolve the “User Cannot Purchase” Google Merchant Center Account Suspension