Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fruugo Marketplace Seller FAQs to Get You Started
- How to Download Current Feed from Google Merchant Center
- How to Improve Sales on Walmart Marketplace
- How to Resolve Google Merchant Center Errors Related to COVID-19: “Offensive or Inappropriate Content” and More
- Newegg Seller FAQs to Get You Started