Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Employee Spotlight Q&A: Patrick Hentschel
- Instagram Adds Augmented Reality (AR) to Shopping Experience
- Google Shopping Redesigned with Price Tracking Plus New Google Lens Feature
- Is Feed Optimization Necessary with Smart Shopping Campaigns?
- Unlock Your Sales Potential on Walmart Canada with Product Feed Optimization