← Back to customer stories
Scaling and optimizing product listing ads on Google Shopping
How Warners’ Stellian spends a quarter less and does a quarter better with Feedonomics.
- Optimizing product feeds to fit advertising strategies
- Dedicating time and resources to data feed management
- Troubleshooting Google Merchant Center errors
- Scale product listing ads through Feedonomics
- Implement automations to optimize product titles and descriptions
- Leverage Feedonomics’ partnerships to drive remarketing efforts
Decrease in average cost-per-click of Shopping campaigns
Increase in click-through-rate
Saved money on third-party development resources
Fill out the form to download the full case study
“We have very high standards and tend to be very conservative with our investments, so if we’re not seeing returns—increased performance and increased efficiency in our hours—we’re going to move on within a year. We were able to save time and see improved results quite quickly after we started using Feedonomics.”
Julie Carlson, Marketing Manager at Warners’ Stellian
More customer success stories
Large department store
Find out how Impression Share skyrocketed by over 200% with a 117% increase in Revenue.
Find out how ROAS increased 184% on shopping campaigns after converting 29 feeds from a legacy feed platform.
Find out why over 30% of the top 1,000 Internet Retailers choose Feedonomics