← Back to customer stories
Listing and selling products on Amazon and eBay
How Feedonomics gave Norton Hurley ‘a 31% shot in the arm’
- Reaching the company’s revenue goals through advertising initiatives
- Using in-house resources to manage the marketplace application process
- Building a presence on marketplace channels
- Provide expertise on marketplace channel requirements and best practices
- Execute product feed setup and data optimizations within the Feedonomics platform
- List Norton Hurley’s product catalog on Amazon and eBay within a month of signing
- Streamlined the application and listing processes for Norton Hurley
- Leveraged Feedonomics’ marketplace experts for ongoing feed management and data implementations
- Generated 31% in new company revenue in the first month
Fill out the form to download the full case study
“Any other business [I’m involved in] where I think we need to take our products into marketplaces, you’re the only people I’d call”
Brent Rangen, COO at Norton Hurley
More customer success stories
Large department store
Find out how Impression Share skyrocketed by over 200% with a 117% increase in Revenue.
Find out how ROAS increased 184% on shopping campaigns after converting 29 feeds from a legacy feed platform.
Find out why the world’s most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.