Feed Optimization with Feedonomics Achieves a 299.2% Return on Ad Spend Increase for Google Shopping Campaigns.
With hundreds of thousands of SKUs, this auto part client sells high quality and beautiful car lights, ranging from headlights to taillights, including all sorts of lights in between.
In the auto part industry, dealing with raw manufacturer data is difficult because not only is it housed in obfuscated XML files, but the data also comes from disparate locations since it’s sourced from multiple manufacturers. For these reasons, the original Google Shopping feed was mostly unoptimized with the manufacturer and years left out of both titles and descriptions. The client also had problems with only advertising on profitable products.
The Feedonomics Solution
With a holistic approach to product feed management, Feedonomics helped solve the numerous feed optimization problems, to help actual user queries match the client’s products.
- Optimized the raw data feed by adding brand, manufacturer, color, year, and product type to titles and descriptions.
- Identified and ensured unprofitable products were not fed.
- Merged multiple manufacturer files into one file for easy access to all raw data.
- Created categorized bid strategies according to custom labels.
- Expanded advertising to multiple channels like Bing Shopping, Facebook Product Ads, and Pricegrabber.
Increase in ROAS
Decrease in CPA
Increase in Impressions
Decease in CPC
Find out why over 30% of the top 1,000 Internet Retailers choose Feedonomics.