← Back to customer stories
Closing gaps in order management with a full-service data feed solution
How Feedonomics helped Stone Coat Countertops streamline order management and improve the customer experience
- Managing orders across Amazon, eBay, and Etsy with a substandard integration service
- Troubleshooting listing errors and product feed issues as a team of one
- Boosting Stone Coat Countertops’ global market reach on multiple channels
- Streamline order management and proactively prevent feed errors with custom automations
- Optimize product listings according to each channel’s requirements and best practices
- Provide dedicated, full-service feed management and 24/7 support from marketplace feed specialists
Fill out the form to download the full case study
Saw an overall lift in marketplace impressions, including +248% listing impressions on eBay
Reduced negative customer feedback on social media and improved customer satisfaction
Cut the late shipment rate in half and decreased refund rate on Amazon by 11%
“I think the biggest compliment that I can give Feedonomics is that we don’t really notice them, which is perfect because that means everything’s running the way it is supposed to be running. If there’s ever an issue, the Feedonomics team jumps on it right away and gets it fixed. They are really quick to get back to us and explain what’s going on.”
Kaleb Quist, Digital Marketing Specialist at Stone Coat Countertops
More customer success stories
Large department store
Find out how Impression Share skyrocketed by over 200% with a 117% increase in Revenue.
Find out how ROAS increased 184% on shopping campaigns after converting 29 feeds from a legacy feed platform.
Find out why the world’s most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.