← Back to customer stories
Increasing ROAS by 29% with Google inventory campaigns
How Feedonomics made a multi-language,
multi-brand, multi-vertical portfolio manageable
for SMG Swiss Marketplace Group
- Receiving user-generated product listings in an inconsistent format
- Creating auction ads that stand out on Google search
- Managing Google inventory campaigns for 2 million unique listings
- Standardizing product data to make ad quality consistent
- Updating ads frequently with listing-specific auction data, such as price changes and number of bids
- Importing performance data at scale to advertise the most-viewed product per category
Fill out the form to download the full case study
Increased ROAS by 29% for Ricardo, one of SMG’s online auction sites
Avoided policy violations with simple export rules
Made a full portfolio of multi-language feeds manageable in a single platform
I think we face a lot of complexity because of the different languages, different brands, and different verticals. Using a single tool to put all this together simplifies [the feed management process] a lot and obviously helps to harmonize the different structures from all brands into a structure that we can use.
Giacomo Iotti, Performance Marketing Manager at SMG
More customer success stories
Fashion Designer Emporium
By using dynamic text ads on over 1 million products, Feedonomics was able to help this client achieve a whopping 125% increase in ROAS.
Find out how ROAS increased 184% on shopping campaigns after converting 29 feeds from a legacy feed platform.
Find out why the world’s most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.