Feed Optimization with Feedonomics Achieves a 3.7x Increase in Sales for Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Campaigns.
This online retailer is one of the oldest nationwide flower delivery services. An ideal place to buy arrangements for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, anniversaries, and more, this online shop has fresh flowers for every occasion.
This flower client had been using a simple legacy feed platform to manage over 5,000 products. Before Feedonomics they couldn’t do powerful feed optimization manipulations, and their performance was barely breaking even on Google Shopping. In addition, they had numerous policy violations that disallowed some of the bestsellers from being advertised.
They had the desire to try to other channels, but since Google Shopping was performing so poorly, an expansion couldn’t be justified. Their feed was missing data like the brand, flower color, bouquet size, and even important nouns in the title and description. Lastly, the category taxonomy had also been incorrectly done for Google Shopping and Connexity.
The Feedonomics Solution
With a holistic approach to product feed management, Feedonomics helped solve numerous feed optimization problems, to help actual user queries match the client’s products.
- Optimized the raw data feed by adding the manufacturer, color, size, and nouns to titles and descriptions.
- Created titles for products that had empty titles.
- Recategorized all products for the various engines, as the previous categorization was incorrect.
- Identified and ensured unprofitable products were not fed.
- Created and optimized feeds for Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, Bing Shopping, and Connexity.
- Created custom labels based on competitor pricing.
Increase in ROAS
Decrease in CPA
Increase in Impressions