How to Prepare for the Holidays
A live webinar with Feedonomics and Reflektion on Thursday, September 17th @ 11am PT / 2pm ET
When it comes to conquering this holiday season, getting your products in front of more shoppers and providing them with an optimal shopping experience will put you ahead of the game. 2020 holiday shoppers are predicted to both buy online more than previous holidays and conduct more online research before heading into the store. Connecting to customers in more personalized ways and increasing your reach by adopting a multi-channel approach can provide a powerful combination that will ultimately drive sales.
Join us and our partner, Reflektion, as we uncover how to boost your sales during the biggest shopping season of the year.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How AI driven technology can help online retailers provide a 1 on 1 personalized customer experience
- Bring back shoppers with real-time personalized emails and SEO optimized category and landing pages.
- Deliver tailored experiences across in-store and online touchpoints
- Attract the right shopper using optimized product data such as great product descriptions and special holiday pricing
- Getting on more channels with one solution
Patrick Hentschel, Senior Director of Global Accounts | Feedonomics
Patrick manages strategic relationships with globally recognized brands and retailers. Having joined Feedonomics originally as a data feed analyst, his years of direct hands-on experience with the platform have equipped him to think outside the box in defining solutions to complex data integration challenges.
Frans Keylard, Senior Director of Insights and Optimization | Reflektion
Frans is a data-driven digital marketing strategist at Reflektion and has 20+ years of experience in enterprise eCommerce optimization and testing. He plays an integral part of strategic planning and optimization with leading brands and retailers using Reflektion for customer engagement and optimization.