Boost Sales with Pinterest Shopping Ads
Feedonomics has partnered with Pinterest to help advertisers get their product catalogs listed and optimized. Get ready to drive quality traffic to your website with Pinterest Shopping Ads.
Why Sell Your Products On Pinterest?
Did you know Pinterest has over 3x the amount of shopping product image searches than any other social media platform? With the recent announcement of Pinterest Shopping Ads, advertisers can expect to drive loads of new sales on a very trusted and loved platform.
- 77% of Pinterest users have discovered a new product or brand.
- The average order value of someone coming from Pinterest is over $50, higher than any other social media platform.
- Pinterest has very high influencing power, which will now be bridged by their new shopping ads format.
Stats source: Hootsuite
What Differentiates Pinterest from Other Online Marketplaces?
With high quality traffic coming from Pinterest to your website, expect up to 40% larger baskets at checkout.
Every day around 2 million people pin to their boards. Over 80% of these pins inspire the user journey for new sales.
Powerful targeting allows you to place your ad in front of the perfect audience.
Pinterest has over 300 million monthly users with 25% of consumers buying an item they discover on Pinterest.
Challenges When Listing on Pinterest
Exporting your products from your website, and sending them to Pinterest in the correct format.
Ensuring your products are serving without errors while constantly optimizing the performance.
Managing a large inventory of products, and optimizing, monitoring, and actioning the results.
Ensuring your product title, description, and price are optimized in order to get picked up by the Pinterest search.
Find out how Feedonomics connects your product data from Shopify, Magento, Netsuite, BigCommerce, and other platforms to Pinterest.
As an approved Pinterest Partner, Feedonomics can:
- Pull product data from any website, shopping platform, or feed file and send it to Pinterest in the correct format.
- Optimize, monitor, and action the results on a large inventory of products.
- Perform advanced feed management: A/B testing, apply custom labels that can be used for reporting to view return profit metrics on a per SKU level.
- Deliver Feedonomics technology: set alerts so that you are notified of any errors or disapprovals and utilize our keyword recommendation tool.
- All of this is done by a full-service team. We do the hard work for you.
- Dedicated world-wide support, available 24/7
Find out why the world’s most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.
Check out our success stories
Large Department Store
Find out how Impression Share skyrocketed by over 200% with a 117% increase in Revenue.
Find out how our agency partners Subaru campaign generated over $1 million in sales within 4 months.