Feed Products Everywhere
Easily optimize and feed your products to EVERY shopping channel, including Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook, and Amazon.
Make changes to thousands or even millions of products through the most flexible and powerful rules.
Experience full-service feed set-up, optimization, and ongoing support from your dedicated FeedFillment™ team, or get trained to do it yourself.
POWERFUL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH FULL-SERVICE
• Fix product titles that don’t contain brand, size, or color
• Check for broken links and images in the product feed
• Filter out poor performing products to maximize profitability
• Bulk Category Mapping – map once, and we’ll convert the mapping to EVERY other engine
• NEW Automated Google Merchant Center alerts
• NEW Dynamically generate a feed through crawling
You can try spreadsheets, but you have to start over and re-import every time you need to update pricing, inventory levels, or products (sometimes multiple times per day). You then have to re-optimize using best practices or you send junk. This is near impossible when you have a lot of SKUs.
You could try use some of the off the shelf “do-it-yourself” product feed platforms, but many are grossly inadequate:
- Too complicated. Some are flexible, but are difficult to use— requiring complex programming.
- Too simple. Others are too simple and can’t properly clean your product feeds (requiring countless hours of manual work).
- Too pricey. Some cost tens of thousands each month, are cumbersome, and still require expensive services to setup. Some even charge a % of revenue, or have high minimums.
And most do not include built-in industry best practices, so your product feeds may still not produce good search results.
Agency client increases ROAS by an average of 184% across 29 clients using Feedonomics.
Custom Products Client
Feedonomics helps custom art and apparel client increase revenue by 229% for millions of SKUs.