Easily and feed your hotel rooms to Google Hotel Ads.
Bring in performance data on a per room level.
SupportFull-service feed set-up, optimization, and ongoing maintenance.
POWERFUL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
• Automatically advertise all hotel properties on Google Hotel Ads
• Synchronize hotel room rates and availability for all itineraries
• Optimize Ad Spend by bringing competitive pricing data back into the feed
Google Hotel Ads
Google Hotel Ads allow you to advertise on Google Search Result pages as well as Google Maps. Using a PPC model, users click through to your website where they can complete the order process.
- Hotel Listing feed via FTP or HTTP Server
- Price and Availability Feed via Hotel Prices API
- Points of Sale Feed via XML File
The Hotel Listing Feed is an XML feed of all your hotels, including names, addresses, ratings, and phone numbers. It can be submitted over FTP or HTTP
The price and availability feed provides hotel room rates and availability for all itineraries. It should be updated at least several times per day. You can either send updates via an API, or Google can pick it up using Live Query Messages.
The points of sale feed lets you define where users are redirected after clicking on a Hotel Ad. Usually a POS has a unique web address and domain for users based on country, currency, device, and language.