Amazon Case Study
Optimizing and listing products on Amazon allowed this camping and apparel company to increase their sales by over $150,000 per month, and now accounts for 60% of their total sales.
This camping gear and apparel company knew that a majority of product searches start on Amazon and was eager to try it out as it didn’t require an advertising budget, unlike other CSE channels like Google Shopping, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
Increased competition was forcing their revenue to decline on Google Shopping and Facebook.
While they had developers, they were unable to optimize and consistently feed all of their products to Amazon, while also handling the flow of orders back to their custom eCommerce platform.
The Feedonomics Solution
Feedonomics worked closely with the client to map out a plan to overcome the challenges.
Some of the implemented solutions include:
- Provided one-on-one Feedonomics training sessions with the client’s team.
- Feedonomics Optimized the raw data feed by adding the brand, color, size, and descriptive nouns and adjectives to titles and descriptions.
- Recategorized all products for Amazon, as previous categorization was either done too generally or just incorrectly.
- Removed HTML and HTML Entities found in the titles and descriptions.
- Helped fix any initial Amazon disapprovals and suspensions with Feedonomics Error Resolution workflows.
- Managed shipping and tracking feed information with automatic scheduling.
Within the first month of onboarding with Feedonomics the client saw a huge increase in revenue
Increase in Monthly Sales
Increase in Total Revenue
Increase in Gross Profit
Find out why over 30% of the top 1,000 Internet Retailers choose Feedonomics.