Site Reliability Engineer
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with running web services at scale.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Minimum of 4 years programming experience.
Technologies you’ll be using
Full stack developer (LAMP)
- MySQL – Comfortable explaining locking mechanisms and analyzing potential bottlenecks.
- Linux – Should be comfortable administering a server
- Distributed systems for batch processing data
- Extremely competitive pay
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.