We are looking for an SEM Analyst who can drive our SEM efforts. If you have been looking for a fun, fast paced environment, then read on:
Day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Paid Search (PPC) campaigns to use data to drive marketing decisions for our clients.
Build, manage, optimize and maintain campaigns on multiple platforms, incl. Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook, Amazon, 3rd party SEM platforms and other search engines.
Research, develop and implement advanced SEM strategies and campaigns across client accounts.
Research and develop SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize traffic growth.
Work with Cost Per Click (CPC) and Cost Per Thousand (impressions) (CPM) buying models.
Collect and analyze web metrics and identifies appropriate KPI’s in digital campaigns.
Design and create reporting dashboards.
Implement, manage and optimize Feedonomics’ proprietary Dynamic Text Ad (DTA) product across client accounts to ensure that their goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
Responsible for client communication and quality assurance when implementing and managing Dynamic Text Ads.
Work independently and collaborate with senior management, website developers, content managers, search engine optimization specialists and our clients.
Keep current with emerging applications, the latest digital media, marketing trends and technologies.
- Can-do attitude and team centric
- Strong passion and drive to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Proven communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or closely related
- Prior paid SEM and PPC campaign management experience
- Prior experience with SEM including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon and Marketplaces
- Experience with Shopify and Google Merchant Center, Product Feeds and SKU Management
Nice to Have
Any Certifications such as AdWords, Bing, Analytics, etc.
Experience with Cost Per Click (CPC) and Cost Per Impressions (CPM) buying models.
Experience with and understanding of bid management and analytics tools.
Microsoft Excel skills, creating formulas and pivot tables.
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Competitive salary
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.
Please send your resume to brian [at] feedonomicsdotcom