Grow Your Brand with Google Manufacturer Center
Common Questions Regarding Google Manufacturer Center
- How do brands without GTINs participate in the Manufacturer Center?
- Is the amount of people who actually click on the shopping tab increasing?
- When will the ad opportunities be available outside the US?
- Is GS1 only supported or does the older but exact same standard UPC work?
- Is there an Excel/Document that discloses all of the supported fields for products, so we as manufacturers can make sure we complete as much details as possible?
- Is there a list of all of the Retailer that are supported?
- I have seen the option to add Youtube videos to the Manufacturer Center. How will these show on Google?
- Does the reporting in Manufacturer Center break out data per reseller?
- My agency manages a client that has several hundred Google Merchant Centers set up under one umbrella account. Will each of these GMCs need to have their own Google Manufacturer set up?
- Can a retailer’s private label brands be submitted to Google Manufacturer Center?
- If we have multiple manufacturers that we have licensed brand rights from, do we have to create multiple Manufacturer Center accounts?
- For brands who also do their own direct-to-consumer retail, are there any direct benefits of using manufacturer center for their own retail site?
- Does Google have any position on MAP agreements?
- With co-bidding, can a brand only bid on non-brand search terms?
- If we are a digital ad agency that represents a retailer, is it true that our suggestion to use Manufacturer Center would result in dialog between our client and their vendors, rather than us being involved directly?
- Will retailers’ shopping ads display the data (product name, description, image, etc.) from Manufacturer’s Center info entered by the brand?
- Can manufacturers only co-fund campaigns with a single retailer?
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- What is Google Shopping?
- Why does product data matter?
- What’s Manufacturer Center?
- Why should manufacturers participate?
- What’s the Manufacturer Shopping Ad Suite?
- What analytics does Manufacturer Center provide?
- How is the data used by Google?
- How does Manufacturer Center work?
- How do you get started?
Brian Roizen, Chief Architect | Feedonomics
Brian oversees all of Feedonomics’ Automation, Growth, and Marketing Processes. He loves taking the most annoying manual tasks and automating them. Brian has been featured as a thought leader on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs.
Anand Vora, Strategic Partner Development Manager | Google