Feed Products Everywhere
Easily optimize and feed your products to EVERY shopping channel, including Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook, and Amazon.
Make changes to thousands or even millions of products through the most flexible and powerful rules.
POWERFUL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH FULL-SERVICE
• Fix product titles that don’t contain brand, size, or color
• Check for broken links and images in the product feed
• Filter out poor performing products to maximize profitability
• Bulk Category Mapping – map once, and we’ll convert the mapping to EVERY other engine
• NEW Automated Google Merchant Center alerts
• NEW Dynamically generate a feed through crawling
Client Success Stories
Case Studies for Product Feeds
Agency client increases ROAS by an average of 184% across 29 clients using Feedonomics.
Custom Products Client
Feedonomics helps custom art and apparel client increase revenue by 229% for millions of SKUs.
Auto Parts Client
Using Feedonomics, this auto part client increase ROAS by 299% by optimizing the product feed.
Feedonomics helps flower client get a 3.7x increase in sales with optimization and expanding to multiple channels.
PRODUCT FEED MANAGEMENT
- Product feeds are made up of all of the product data attributes on an eCommerce merchant’s website, like the product titles, descriptions, images, links, and prices. Product feeds can also have data attributes for child (variant) products like size, color, and material.
- Product feeds are mainly used in data feed marketing for advertising products on Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), remarketing channels, affiliate networks, and marketplaces. Examples of CSEs that rely on product feeds include Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) and Bing Shopping (Bing Merchant Center), also called product listing ads, and these are also considered PLA feed channels, and are entirely feed based. Remarketing channels are also completely feed based, and include channels like Google Shopping Dynamic Remarketing, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads. Affiliate Networks that ingest shopping feeds include Commission Junction and eBay Pepperjam. Marketplaces like Amazon or eBay allow merchants to upload product feeds manually by listing products one at a time, or with automated product feeds.
- Feedonomics is the best product feed management platform for working with merchant product feeds from any shopping platform, like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce. Feedonomics lets you easily optimize the attributes in product feeds, and export the product feeds to any channel like Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, Amazon, and many more.