Data Network Engineer
- Build new DMZs for the new applications being hosted in the network data center – Includes, configure VLANs, update routing, configure load balancers and interact with firewalls for complete DMZ build outs.
Application migration requiring network layer2 and layer3 updates to the transport switching and routing infrastructure in spine-leaf fabric configurations.
- Upgrade software code on the transport network elements (load balancers, routers and switches) with minimal customer downtime.
- Bring up new routers, switches and load balancers in the network data center according to the defined network standards and best practices. Verify that all these elements are correctly comply with the network management systems and various network monitoring platforms.
- Troubleshoot any issues in the network for services affected in the data center and provide technical support and guidance to Data Service Operations teams.
- Work on various WAN circuits from different telco vendors and provide MOPs for BGP turn-up to support end-to-end vendor network integration.
- Manage good vendor relationship for effective and on time deliverables.
- BS or equivalent work experience. Generally 4+ Years work experience in related discipline.
- Working knowledge of layer 3 and layer 2 switching, spanning-tree protocols, ARP, port-channel, DHCP.
- Hardware hands on and knowledge – Cisco Nexus 5K, 7K, 9Ks, FEX 2K, Cisco 3900 routers, Cisco CRS/NCS, Juniper MX960, Cisco ASR 1K/9K routers.
- Working knowledge of F5 and A10 load balancers – including knowledge of SSL certificates and its installation on load balancers.
- Working knowledge of RedHat Openstack deployment and implementation.
- Working knowledge of VMWare deployment and implementation
- Working knowledge of Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Software Defined Network (SDN).
- Experience with Linux, scripting and Openstack administration is preferred.
- Any network scripting and automation experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MPLS and WAN technologies.
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Competitive salary
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.
Please send your resume to brian [at] feedonomicsdotcom