Mobile developer (iOS/Android)
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Extremely competitive pay
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.