Machine Learning Specialist
- Design and implement sophisticated image processing and analysis algorithms
- Carry out research on machine learning algorithms including deep learning
- Develop machine learning and pattern recognition algorithms for image applications, including detecting and classifying objects in 2D and 3D images
- Develop products that can provide workflow and visualization solutions for radiology
Investigate and evaluate existing technologies
- Design and implement appropriate tools to analyze results and optimize development
- Create software tools for effective algorithm training and testing, perform software validation and verification, maintain programs including bug-fixes & modifications
- Skillful in PHP/C/C++ programming
- Familiar with LAMP stack.
- Experience with TensorFlow is highly desired, experience with MATLAB is a plus
- Advanced degree with research experience in machine learning and/or image analysis is beneficial.
- Good documentation practices, writing and communication skills are required
- Ph.D or Masters in Computer Science with a focus in Artificial Intelligence.
- Extensive prior experience with machine learning algorithms (including deep learning) is required
- Prior experience with image processing algorithm development is beneficial; extensive background knowledge in computer vision is also beneficial
- Prior experience with GPU programming (e.g. CUDA) and GPU optimization is very beneficial
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Competitive salary
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.
Please send your resume to brian [at] feedonomicsdotcom