When over 50% of product searches originate on Amazon, you know it’s one of the most requested and in-demand marketplaces by online retailers.
If you’ve ever been curious about how to start selling on Amazon, as well as learn some powerful optimization tips, then you’ll love this Amazon webinar co-hosted by Feedonomics Cofounder, Brian Roizen, and the SEM, Shopping, and Feed experts from Elite SEM, Matt Devinney and Joe Minz.
In this Amazon Webinar, you’ll also learn about:
– what and how to sell on Amazon (hint: it’s not “ALL THE PRODUCTS!”)
– fulfillment options, challenges, and recommendations
– how to get and optimize listings
– advertising options: sponsored product ads, headline search ads, and product display ads
– context for all the jargon you’ve probably heard like FBM, ASIN, ACoS, AMS, and more
Time: Nov 15, 2017 11AM PST.
Brian oversees all of Feedonomics’ Automation Processes. He loves taking the most annoying manual tasks and automating them. Brian received both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from UCLA, where he graduated summa cum laude.