Brian Roizen is the Cofounder and Chief Architect of Feedonomics, a full-service feed optimization platform that optimizes product data for hundreds of channels. He has been featured on numerous podcasts and eCommerce webinars, and regularly contributes to Search Engine Land and other industry-leading blogs. Brian graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Zero Commissions on Google Shopping Actions and Other Changes
- Ecommerce: The Dos and Don’ts of Global Expansion
- Feedonomics Expert Interview: Phil Booker from Fruugo Marketplace
- Optimize Your Amazon Listings with 5 Tips for Marketplace Sellers
- What You Should Know About Free Listings on Google Shopping