AWS Cloud Architect
- As an AWS Cloud Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and implementation for AWS testing and production servers.
- Work closely with R&D team to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing success once there.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert with LAMP stack.
- 7+ years professional experience with strong/recent cloud architecture experience (AWS highly preferred)
- Experince architecting & scaling high volume, enterprise-level digital products
- DevOps environment
- CI – Continuous Integration and build deployment (Tools such as Git, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet Jenkins etc.)
- Linux or Unix environments
- SQL AND/OR NoSQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB, CouchBase, Cassandra, Riak)
Search technologies (ElasticSearch, Autonomy IDOL)
- Extremely competitive pay
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Casual dress
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits
Feedonomics is the industry leading shopping feed platform that automates the feeding and optimization of products to hundreds of different advertising channels.
Thanks to the hard work of our dedicated FeedFillment™ team and innovative technology, Feedonomics now serves some of most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers.