Amazon Case Study
This camping and apparel company had never sold products on Amazon before and had only used channels like Google Shopping and Nextag. After feeding their products to the Amazon Marketplace with Feedonomics, their sales increased by over $150,000 per month, and now accounts for 60% of their total sales.
Feed Optimization with Feedonomics Achieves an increase of over $150,000 in sales on Amazon.
This camping gear and apparel company had never marketed its products on Amazon Marketplace before, and was eager to try it out as it didn’t require an advertising budget, unlike other CSE channels like Google Shopping, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
Their desire to try Amazon was also motivated by declining revenues on Google Shopping due to increased competition on the PLA front.
While they had developers, they were unable to optimize and consistently feed their products to Amazon, while also handling the orders, and shipping confirmation with tracking number feeds.
The client began working with Feedonomics in April of 2015.
(Dates compared 4/1/2015 – Present)
Increase in Monthly Sales
Increase in Gross Profit
Increase in Total Revenue
Solving Feed Optimization Problems
Some of the implemented solutions include:
- Provided one-on-one Feedonomics training sessions with the client’s staff.
- Optimized the raw data feed by adding the brand, color, size, and product type to titles and descriptions.
- Recategorized all products for Amazon, as previous categorization was either done too generally, or just incorrectly.
- Removed HTML and HTML Entities found in the titles and descriptions.
- Helped fix any initial Amazon disapprovals and suspensions.
- Managed shipping and tracking feed information with automatic scheduling.
Schedule a Feed Consultation
More Case Studies
Custom Products Client
Feedonomics helps custom art and apparel client increase revenue by 229% for millions of SKUs.
Auto Parts Client
Using Feedonomics, this auto part client increase ROAS by 299% by optimizing the product feed.
Feedonomics helps flower client get a 3.7x increase in sales with optimization and expanding to multiple channels.