29 Key Considerations for Adopting an Omnichannel Strategy
About the Guide
Omnichannel is no longer a nice-to-have strategy for brands and retailers—it’s becoming a requirement for ecommerce success. An omnichannel strategy aims to create a seamless customer experience with your brand.
Unlike multichannel marketing, omnichannel marketing and commerce require your systems, platforms, and sales channels to be integrated with each other. With effective automation, you can collect and transfer data across various touchpoints to reach more relevant customers, deepen the customer-brand relationship, and streamline your operations.
Do you know which omnichannel marketing tools you need to succeed? Where do you start?
To help you answer these questions, and others, our team put together a guide for what you should consider when designing and executing your strategy. It includes insights from nine ecommerce experts about a variety of omnichannel topics, including:
- What omnichannel is and why businesses should adopt this approach
- Who omnichannel is for
- Why there’s no one-size-fits-all model for success
- Which systems, platforms, and solutions you need to have in place
- How trends might impact your omnichannel approach moving forward
Key omnichannel statistics:
- According to Accenture, 91% of consumers are more likely to shop from brands that recognize, remember, and provide relevant offers.
- According to Wunderman Thompson, 42% of customers say a seamless customer experience across channels is a top priority when considering doing business with a company.
- According to Klarna, ~90% of customers used multiple channels to search and spend.
To download the full guide, fill out this form:
“Omnichannel is about a user, a consumer, coming across a product and having a seamless experience, no matter what path they take from there. Omnichannel gives the consumer more choice of where they’re interacting with the brand—online, in-store, or otherwise. At the end of the day, omnichannel is where customer choice and operational efficiency meet.”
Luke Yamnitz, Senior Manager of Fintech and Point of Sale Partnerships at Avalara
Featuring experts from the following companies:
More customer success stories
Large department store
Find out how Impression Share skyrocketed by over 200% with a 117% increase in Revenue.
Find out how ROAS increased 184% on shopping campaigns after converting 29 feeds from a legacy feed platform.
Find out why the world’s most prolific brands and online retailers choose Feedonomics.