Get a free audit on any shopping feed!
- We typically find many problems in feeds managed by other systems, including:
- Does the title contain brand?
- Does the title contain color? (if it exists)
- Does the title contain size? (if it exists)
- Does the description or title contain whitespace at the beginning or end?
- Does the title contain HTML?
- Is the title field too long? (Google Shopping titles need to be less than 70 characters)
- Are the Categories for the various engines (Google Shopping, Nextag, Amazon, etc.) set correctly?
- Do the prices have the right formatting (2 decimal places, right currency)?
- Are the prices in the feed actually correspond to the prices on the website?
- Do all the URLs work?
- Are any of the images broken?
With the best practices, not only can you avoid policy violations and suspensions on engines like Google Shopping, but you can also get the best performance.
- We take a very hands-on approach to training because we want our clients to succeed. In addition to having extensive documentation and videos detailing platform usage, we also provide a free, interactive training course that walks you through every step of a feed build process, complete with quizzes and sample feeds as reference.
- Moreover, we provide the absolute best support, usually answering questions within hours, not days! Your dedicated dedicated FeedFillment™ Account Manager will be able to help clarify anything feed-related or shopping-related to help you succeed with us.
Are you dealing with an antiquated shopping engine that disallows product exports? No matter how many product pages you’re dealing with, we can create a custom crawler to get all relevant product data.
Get expert help consulting with our expert FeedFillment™ team on any shopping feed related issue, including shopping cart integration, optimization help, and channel specific help.