Get a free audit on any shopping feed!
- We typically find many problems in feeds managed by other systems, including:
- Does the title contain brand?
- Does the title contain color? (if it exists)
- Does the title contain size? (if it exists)
- Does the description or title contain whitespace at the beginning or end?
- Does the title contain HTML?
- Is the title field too long? (Google Shopping titles need to be less than 70 characters)
- Are the Categories for the various engines (Google Shopping, Nextag, Amazon, etc.) set correctly?
- Do the prices have the right formatting (2 decimal places, right currency)?
- Are the prices in the feed actually correspond to the prices on the website?
- Do all the URLs work?
- Are any of the images broken?
With the best practices, not only can you avoid policy violations and suspensions on engines like Google Shopping, but you can also get the best performance.
We take a very hands-on approach to training because we want our clients to succeed. In addition to having an extensive documentation and videos detailing every single Feedonomics step, we also provide free training to help get you succeed with Feedonomics.
Through our powerful and immersive training program, a dedicated FeedFillment™ Account Manager will set up feeds WITH you, guiding you through every step.
In addition, we provide the absolute best feed support, usually answering questions within hours, not days!
Are you dealing with an antiquated shopping engine that disallows product exports? No matter how many product pages you’re dealing with, we can create a custom crawler to get all relevant product data.
Get expert help consulting with our expert FeedFillment™ team on any shopping feed related issue, including shopping cart integration, optimization help, and channel specific help.