IntegrationEasily standardize feeds from Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and every eCommerce platform.
AutomationIt can be difficult to optimize millions of products. Now you can make bulk changes to any aspect of your feed.
SupportFull-service feed set-up, optimization, and ongoing maintenance.
POWERFUL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
• Easily aggregate hundreds or thousands of feeds into your one standardized feed format
• All major eCommerce platforms supported (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce)
• Custom websites can be crawled to create a dynamic feed
• Monitor and manage thousands of incoming and outgoing feeds in a single unified dashboard
• Process millions of SKUs in seconds
Data Aggregation Problem
How do you standardize and optimize feed files when each merchant uses a different feed format?
- Some merchants might not have any feed available because they are using a completely custom built website.
- A single merchant’s feed could take weeks to make it into your system.
- Many merchants also have vastly differing degrees of data quality. Some might be missing brands, colors, sizes in their titles. Others might have empty descriptions or missing GTINs.
- How do you monitor and manage all these feeds?
So, what are your options?
- Manual input using human resources – costly, inefficient and unscalable
- Off the shelf software – usually too generic and ineffective
- Customized software development – expensive, requires costly maintenance for changes
Perhaps you should consider the Feedonomics Data Aggregation Solution
- Scalably aggregate and optimize thousands of different feeds into one standardized format.
- Utilize our powerful crawlers to dynamically create a product feed.
- Get a client up and running in a single day, rather than taking weeks.
- Monitor thousands of incoming and outgoing feeds in a single dashboard