Unresolved Google Merchant Center (GMC) errors and disapprovals can result in thousands of dollars of lost revenue per day.
Typical common GMC errors:
- Automatic item disapprovals due to policy violation
- Product pages cannot be accessed
- Missing images
- Invalid price in attribute: price
- Incorrect product identifiers
- Item requires a GTIN
- Missing shipping information
- More sales – FeedAlerts™ tells you when you need to fix errors, resulting in more active products and increased sales
- Saves time & money – Spend your time doing more important things than manually checking for GMC errors.
- Client retention (Agencies) – Don’t lose clients due to unchecked GMC errors.
- FeedAlerts™ can check for errors up to hourly
- Set any kind of error threshold you want
- Receive email alert with detailed error stats
So What Should You Do?
FeedAlerts™. Catch these errors before they become a problem, and ensure that your products are live on Google Shopping and generating sales.