This internet marketing agency is passionate about driving performance for both large and small clients alike. In addition to having several large eCommerce clients that are publicly traded, this agency also services eCommerce clients who have dozens of physical retail locations with famous brand name clothing and footwear clients.
Feed Optimization with Feedonomics Achieves a 184% ROAS Increase on Shopping Campaigns After Converting 29 Feeds from a Legacy Feed Platform.
Seeing the eCommerce side of their business grow by over 30% in 2014, this marketing agency wasn’t happy with the legacy feed platform they were using. The clunky legacy feed software was difficult to use, had confusing user interfaces, and required a workaround at every step of the way. To make matters worse, support tickets would take days and sometimes over a week before resolving.
These kind of problems made it very difficult to manage 29 eCommerce accounts with millions of SKUs. This agency needed a holistic feed solution that wouldn’t just optimize feeds, but would also loop back around and help with optimizing performance on a per SKU level.
The client began working with Feedonomics in November of 2014. The results are from the first 10 months of working with Feedonomics.
(Dates compared 11/1/2014 – 9/1/2015)
Optimization Rules Created
Support Questions Answered Within Hours
Increase in ROAS
Solving Feed Optimization Problems
With a dedicated around-the-clock support team, Feedonomics helped transition this marketing agency’s 29 eCommerce clients. During the transition, the Feedonomics team also performed extensive audits to identify problem areas and optimization best practices to ensure the feeds would get the best possible performance across multiple channels.
Some of the implemented solutions include:
- Provided one-on-one Feedonomics training sessions with all 8 SEM analysts on complete feed setups and best practices.
- Optimized the raw data feed by adding the brand, color, size, and product type to titles and descriptions.
- Recategorized all products for the various engines, as previous categorization was either done too generally, or just incorrectly.
- Removed HTML and HTML Entities found in the titles and descriptions.
- Helped fix the numerous Google Shopping policy disapprovals and suspensions.
- Whereas before this agency had 1.2 channels per client, with Feedonomics this client expanded to 3.6 channels per client, including almost every CSE channel like:
- Google Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, Bing Shopping, Amazon Product Ads, Shopzilla, eBay Commerce Network, Pricegrabber, and Nextag.
- Brought performance data into the feed itself so that only profitable SKUs can be advertised.
- Set up daily, weekly, and monthly reports for every major channel to save analysts time by automating performance reports.
- Created and optimized Facebook Dynamic Product Feed, Amazon Product Ad Feed, and Connexity Feeds.
- Created more powerful bid strategies using custom labels.
Schedule a Feed Consultation
More Case Studies
Custom Products Client
Feedonomics helps custom art and apparel client increase revenue by 229% for millions of SKUs.
Auto Parts Client
Using Feedonomics, this auto part client increases ROAS by 299% by optimizing the product feed.
Feedonomics helps flower client get a 3.7x increase in sales with optimization and expanding to multiple channels.